05 May XXXX GOLD STYLE
Best matched with big blue skies, sun-drenched days, good chats and great mates, XXXX GOLD is big on taste. The lager has a balanced, smooth flavour and body, complimented by mild bitterness and just a trace of sweetness from the extra malt. As soon as it hits your lips, there’s no mistaking the refreshing taste of GOLD.
AC approx 3.5%
- 1 Morgan’s Queensland Gold 500gr Gold Blend
- 12gr Cluster Hops
- Brew Cellar Premium Lager Yeast
- Put 1.5 litres of water in a saucepan with 250gr of Gold Blend Bring mix to a simmer while stirring (to avoid sticking),
- Add Cluster hop bag, turn off the heat source and stand for 10 minutes. Add to your sterilized fermenter, the can of Morgans Queensland Gold, the rest of the Gold Blend as well as the contents of your saucepan Top your fermenter up to 23 litres with cool water
- Add the yeast when wort temperature is below 22° C. and stir in well Try to ferment at a constant 22° c.