05 May JAMES BOAGS PREMIUM LAGER STYLE
The legend of St George has been the emblem for J Boag & Son since 1881, representing the determination required to make such fine beers. Combining pure Tasmanian water and the finest natural ingredients. A slightly sweet style, mellow and crisp. James Boag’s perfect balance of brewing passion and the finest natural ingredients – including a unique yeast culture – delivers a world-renowned, smooth, malty and subtle lager styled beer
AC Approx 4.7%
- Morgan’s Blue Mountain Lager
- 1kg Brew Booster
- 250gr Dextrose
- 12gr Morgan’s Pride of Ringwood hops
- Brew Cellar Premium Lager Yeast
- Put 1.5 litres of water in a saucepan with 250gm of Brew Booster. Bring mix to a simmer while stirring (to avoid sticking),
- Add Pride of Ringwood hops pellets, turn off the heat source and stand for 10 minutes.
- Add to your sterilized fermenter, the can of Morgan’s Blue Mountain lager, the rest of the Brew Booster and dextrose as well as the contents of your saucepan
- Top your fermenter up to 23 litres with cool water
- Add the yeast when wort temperature is below 22° C. and stir in well Try to ferment at a constant 22° c.