05 May CROWN LAGER STYLE
Crown Lager has a bright golden appearance with a solid creamy head. The fruity aroma leads to a malty refreshing taste with a smooth, full bodied finish. The slightly lingering bitterness gives a balanced, rounded experience which will leave you wanting more.
AC approx 4.9%
- Morgan’s Blue Mountain Lager
- 1kg Ultra Brew
- 250gr Dextrose
- 12gr Morgan’s Pride of Ringwood hops
- Brew Cellar European Lager Yeast
- Put 1.5 litres of water in a saucepan with 250gm of Ultra Brew. Bring mix to a simmer while stirring (to avoid sticking),
- Add Pride of Ringwood hop bag, turn off the heat source and stand for 10 minutes.
- Add to your sterilized fermenter, the can of Morgans Blue Mountain Lager, the rest of the Ultra Brew and Dextrose as well as the contents of your saucepan
- Top your fermenter up to 23 litres with cool water
- Add the yeast when wort temperature is below 22°C. and stir in well Try to ferment at a constant 22°c.