05 May CARLSBERG STYLE
A refreshing, bottom fermented lager beer with a clean, crisp taste and satisfying depth of flavour. It is full bodied and has a prominent, rich golden colour. Together with its malt and grain notes it delivers a perfect experience. Carlsberg is brewed with uncompromising quality using the choicest barley, exclusive Carlsberg aromatic hops and the unique Carlsbergenisis yeast
- Morgans Golden Saaz Pilsener 1kg Ultra Blend
- 250 gr Dextrose
- 12g Hersbucker Hop
- Brew Cellar European Lager Yeast
- Put 1.5 litres of water in a saucepan with 250gm of Ultra Brew. Bring mix to a simmer while stirring (to avoid sticking),
- Add Hersbucker hop bag, turn off the heat source and stand for 10 minutes. Add to your sterilized fermenter, the can of Morgans Golden Saaz
- Pilsener, dextrose and the rest of the Ultra Brew as well as the contents of your saucepan.
- Top your fermenter up to 23 litres with cool water
- Add the yeast when wort temperature is below 22° C. and stir in well Try to ferment at a constant 22° c.