05 May XXXX SUMMER BRIGHT STYLE
Back when selfies were oil paintings and surfing was done in wooden row boats, two Irish brothers living in Victoria had a bright idea _ to move to the Sunshine State and brew a full flavoured beer so good, it would exceed the standard quality rating of three Xs and be awarded a fourth. Every XXXX Summer Bright Lager works hard to uphold that quality & is enjoyed as a refreshing full strength, low carb beer that always looks on the bright side.
AC approx 4.2%
- Morgan’s Australian Blonde 1kg Body Brew
- 12gr Cluster Hops
- 3gr Brew Cellar Dry Enzyme Brew Cellar Premium Lager Yeast
- Put 1.5 litres of water in a saucepan with 250gm of Body Brew. Bring mix to a simmer while stirring (to avoid sticking),
- Add Cluster hop bags, turn off the heat source and stand for 10 minutes. Add to your sterilized fermenter, the can of Morgans Australian Blonde, the rest of the Body Brew as well as the contents of your saucepan
- Top your fermenter up to 23 litres with cool water Add Dry Enzyme
- Add the yeast when wort temperature is below 22° C. and stir in well
- Try to ferment at a constant 22° c.
- Ferment for 12 – 13 days.