16 May VICTORIA BITTER STYLE
The ‘Big Cold Beer’, Victoria Bitter has long been Australia’s favourite beer. The great taste brewed to deliver full-bodied flavour when ice cold, will quench any hard earned thirst. Unashamedly full flavoured and full strength at 4.9%, VB’s legendary taste is here to stay … matter of fact, we got it now!
- Morgan’s Australian Bitter
- 1kg Body Brew
- 250g Dextrose
- 12gr Pride of Ringwood Hops
- Brew Cellar Premium Lager Yeast
- Put 1.5 litres of water in a saucepan with 250gm of BodyBrew.
- Bring mix to a simmer while stirring (to avoid sticking),
- Add Pride of Ringwood hop bag, turn off the heat source and stand for 10 minutes.
- Add to your sterilized fermenter, the can of Morgan’s Australian Bitter, the rest of the Body Brew as well as the contents of your saucepan
- Top your fermenter up to 23 litres with cool water
- Add the yeast when wort temperature is below 22° C. and stir in well Try to ferment at a constant 22° c.