05 May TOOHEYS EXTRA DRY STYLE
Tooheys Extra Dry is famous for its original clean, crisp taste. Refreshing, spontaneous and unexpected, it’s the perfect cold one to make things right with your mouth.
- Morgans Blue Mountain Lager
- 1kg Brew Booster
- 12gr Cluster Hops
- 3gr Brew Cellar Dry Enzyme Brew Cellar Premium Lager Yeast
- Put 1.5 litres of water in a saucepan with 250gm of Brew Booster. Bring mix to a simmer while stirring (to avoid sticking),
- Add Cluster Hop bags, turn off the heat source and stand for 10 minutes.
- Add to your sterilized fermenter, the can of Morgans Blue Mountain Lager,
- the rest of the Brew Booster as well as the contents of your saucepan Top your fermenter up to 23 litres with cool water
- Add Dry Enzyme
- Add the yeast when wort temperature is below 22° C. and stir in well Try to ferment at a constant 22 ° c.
- Ferment for 12 -13 days.