05 May LITTLE CREATURES PALE ALE STYLE
The Little Creatures brewery loves their Pale Ale and throw bag loads of whole hop flowers into it throughout the brewing process. These hops, which are source from all over the world, provide intense citrus and stone fruit characters carefully balanced with speciality malts and a local pale malt. It’s a beer that’s ultimately refreshing with a distinct bitterness that leaves the palate craving for more.
AC Appox 5.2%
- Morgans Stockman Draught
- 1.5Kg Coopers Wheat Malt
- 300gr Dextrose
- 24gr Morgan’s Cascade hops
- Brew Cellar Premium American Ale Yeast
- Put 1.5 litres of water in a saucepan with 250gm of Coopers Wheat Malt. Bring mix to a simmer while stirring (to avoid sticking),
- Add 1 Cascade hop bag, turn off the heat source and stand for 10 minutes. Add to your sterilized fermenter, the can of Morgans Stockman Draught, the rest of the Wheat malt and dextrose as well as the contents of your saucepan Top up your fermenter up to 23 litres with cool water
- Add 1 Cascade hop bag
- Add the yeast when wort temperature is below 22° C. and stir in well Try to ferment at a constant 22° c.