05 May COOPERS PALE ALE STYLE
Guaranteed to turn heads, this is the beer that inspired a new generation of Ale drinkers. With its fruity and floral characters, balanced with a crisp bitterness, Coopers Pale Ale has a compelling flavour which is perfect for every occasion. Naturally fermented in the “Burton-upon-Trent” style, a secondary fermentation creates the trademark sediment that gives ‘Pale’ its fine cloudy appearance.
AC Approx 4.5%
- 1 Thomas Coopers Australian Pale Ale
- 1kg Ultra Brew
- 12g Cluster Hops
- Put 1.5 litres of water in a saucepan with 250gm of Ultra Brew. Bring mix to a simmer while stirring (to avoid sticking),
- Add Cluster hop bag, turn off the heat source and stand for 10 minutes. Add to your sterilized fermenter, the can of Thomas Coopers Australian
- Pale Ale, the rest of the Ultra Brew as well as the contents of your saucepan Top your fermenter up to 23 litres with cool water
- Add the yeast when wort temperature is below 22°C. and stir in well Try to ferment at a constant 22°c.