16 May CASCADE LAGER STYLE
Cascade’s brewers combine traditional brewing skills and the purest mountain water with the best of Tasmania’s barley and Pride of Ringwood hops to create the purest beer in the country.
AC Approx 4.6%
- Morgan’s Australian Lager
- 1kg Light Dry Malt
- Brew Cellar Dry Enzyme
- 24gr Morgan’s Cascade Hops
- Brew Cellar European Lager Yeast
- Put 1.5 litres of water in a saucepan with 250gm of Light Dry Malt. Bring mix to a simmer while stirring (to avoid sticking),
- Add 2 Cascade hop bags, turn off the heat source and stand for 10 minutes.
- Add to your sterilized fermenter, the can of Morgan’s Australian lager, the rest of the Malt as well as the contents of your saucepan
- Top your fermenter up to 23 litres with cool water Add Dry Enzyme
- Add the yeast when wort temperature is below 22° C. and stir in well Try to ferment at a constant 22° c.
- Ferment for 12 – 13 days.