11 Feb CARLTON MID STYLE
Carton Mid’s use of traditional bittering hops and the finest hop extracts combine to give this brew its delightful hop character. The muted malt flavours in this midstrength give it perfect balance and drinkability.
AC Approx 3.7%
- Morgan’s Australian Lager
- 500g Light Dry Malt
- 500g Dextrose
- 24gr Morgan’s Pride of Ringwood Hops
- Brew Cellar Premium Lager Yeast
- Put 1.5 litres of water in a saucepan with 250gm of Brew Booster. Bring mix to a simmer while stirring (to avoid sticking),
- Add Tettnanger hop bag, turn off the heat source and stand for 10 minutes. Add to your sterilized fermenter, the can of
- Morgans Golden Saaz Pilsener, dextrose and the rest of the Brew Booster as well as the contents of your saucepan
- Top your fermenter up to 23 litres with cool water
- Add the yeast when wort temperature is below 22° C. and stir in well Try to ferment at a constant 22° c.